- Website ownership/seller’s details: Sprint Trading. (hereinafter referred to as “Sprint”), whose registered office is at Al Mirqab Mall, Block-C 2nd Floor, Office # C208 / C206, Al Nasr – Al Jadeed Street, Doha, Qatar, P.O. Box: 31050, is a trading name of Sprint Trading. Registration to the owner of the websites https://sprint-online.com.it (referred to below as “websites”) and of all domains associated with them for the purpose of internet-based remote product selling (below simply called “online sale”).
- Applicable law: The selling agreement between the client and SPRINT will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Qatari legislation.
- Acceptance of the general conditions of sale: When a customer puts an order according to the methods and processes outlined on the website, he simultaneously certifies that he has read, understood, and unreservedly accepts the following terms and conditions of sale, payment, and delivery. These terms are a fundamental part of the customer-SPRINT sale agreement. Hence, SPRINT requests that you read them carefully, print them off, or retain a copy of them in any event. SPRINT will not consider a condition binding if it was not previously agreed to in writing. The terms of sale will stay in effect until the supplier modifies them. Any modification will become effective upon publication on the SPRINT website.
- Payment: Depending on the consumer, payment for things ordered may be made via bank transfer, credit card, bank order, or cash on delivery. In any event, the payment method must be negotiated with the customer’s sales department.
- Prices: All price lists, discounts, and promotions are negotiated with the customer’s reference sales department. The prices listed in offers and price lists are non-binding and subject to change without prior notice.
- Transport costs and minimum order: Transport costs and other fees associated with a minimum order are added to the invoice in accordance with the agreement with the sales department of reference. Any unprocessed order component will be handled in accordance with the customer’s instructions.
- Delivery conditions: The goods are sold ex-warehouse SPRINT. The delivery date shown on the order is approximative and does not constitute an SPRINT promise. Any delay in shipment does not allow the client to cancel the transaction or receive a refund or compensation. There are no deliveries to post office boxes. The customer must verify, upon receipt of the shipment, that the quantity of parcels matches that represented on the documentation and that the package is undamaged and unaltered. Any damage to packages and/or commodities, as well as missing parcels, must be reported by the customer in writing on the SPRINT delivery record within fourteen days of delivery. If the customer does not comply, SPRINT will not be accountable for any resulting damages.
- Liability exclusion: SPRINT is not responsible for the qualities and technical information published in its catalogs and pricing lists, nor is it liable for any modifications made by individual manufacturers. SPRINT does not permit civil liability for damages caused to third parties by negligence, carelessness, or incompetence during the installation phase of the material.
- Liability exclusion for force majeure: SPRINT does not accept duty for inadequate service caused by force majeure, such as accidents, fires, strikes, or similar occurrences that prevent the agreement from being fulfilled within the agreed-upon timeframe. While the client is entitled to a refund of the amount paid, SPRINT will not be liable for any damage, loss, or costs incurred as a result of the agreement’s non-fulfillment owing to the aforementioned causes.
- Industrial property rights: Information, logos, graphical elements, sounds, images, trademarks (registered and unregistered), and any intellectual work, distinctive sign or name, written text, and, more generally, any other intangible goods protected by laws and international conventions concerning intellectual and industrial property that appear on the SPRINT website are either owned by SPRINT or have been licensed to it by third party owners. Yet, neither website access nor sale agreements confer such rights on the customer. Any use, even in part, is strictly prohibited without previous written permission from SPRINT and/or its assignors, to whom all rights are expressly reserved.
- Warranty: SPRINT serves entirely as a supplier of third-party-produced content. Hence, it assumes no responsibility for any potential flaws.
Any claim or dispute must be communicated to SPRINT through mail or fax within eight days of receiving the goods; otherwise, all rights are forfeited. This address:
Al Mirqab Mall, Block-C 2nd Floor,
Office # C208 / C206,
Al Nasr – Al Jadeed Street, Doha Qatar,
Tel: +974 4418 0654/0652
Fax: +974 4418 0653
P.O. Box: 31050